Wanderlove Vintage

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Flash forward to a time when I'm not on the road. Long Beach, California. I've come full circle and I've finally settled. Well... settled in a place that allows itself to be temporary, thanks to a month to month lease. It's a step toward roots, right? 

Vintage "seashell" reading chair. My favorite piece of 
furniture has been stored for far too long, until now!




Roots are something I want and don't want so badly at the same time. It's a weird feeling. I'm afraid to establish them. I guess it's true that birds fly on until they find their perfect climate. For me, southern California has the right climate, but it's still missing something. Then again, perhaps I'm just missing something that I'll be missing everywhere I go, until I find it: 




my perfect climate.







No comments:

Post a Comment